Sunday, March 9, 2008

TechNO?

No matter how much I kick, scream, and lash out, cyberspace has latched on and refuses to release me. Don't get me wrong. I adore the Internet. With email and instant messaging, friends are a click away. Search engines put answers at my fingertips. Perfect!

Until...

I have to write about me.

I am rarely a Conversation Starter. You know the type. CS's ask total strangers, "How are you?" or comment on the weather or the contents of shopping carts. On the other hand, I'm seldom a Conversation Ender. CE's give abrupt answers or walk away. I am a CC---a Conversation Continuer. If you ask me about anything except politics or religion, I'll share my thoughts and then ask yours.

So...

If you'd like to discuss any particular topics, please leave a comment. In the meantime, I'll work on becoming a CS.

Follow your dreams,
Lynda

0 comments:

 

Writing and the Ridiculous © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner